What if you could clone your best clients and work with them over and over again?
Heidi Thompson is an author, speaker, and the founder of Evolve Your Wedding Business where she specializes in business and marketing strategy for wedding professionals. Her business and marketing expertise has been featured by noteworthy outlets like The Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, Wedding Business Magazine, WeddingWire World, and more. Heidi is also an advisory board member for the UK Academy of Wedding & Event Planning.
In this podcast episode, Heidi discusses powerful topics from her new book, Clone Your Best Clients: How to Take the Guesswork out of Your Marketing and Attract More Ideal Clients.
By listening to this interview, you will learn all of the following (and more):
- A step-by-step guide for crafting an effective marketing strategy for your wedding business
- The major mindset trap that can undermine your business and how to avoid it
- How to gather precious marketing insights from your existing clientele
- Specific cases where other wedding professionals have transformed their businesses by applying Heidi’s methodology
- The one key issue underlying 90% of the problems wedding professionals face
- Heidi’s #1 overall piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Heidi’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Heidi for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!