If you’ve ever wanted to break into the destination wedding market, or if you’re currently doing destination weddings, you’re going to love today’s podcast episode!
Kimberly Richmond is the founder and owner of Runaway Bride Destination Weddings, a boutique destination wedding company specializing in luxurious hideaways. Having built her own solidly successful business, Kimberly now reveals the strategies that have helped her thrive as a destination wedding planner.
In her interview, Kimberly gives you all of the following (and more):
- Concrete steps you can take to start booking your ideal destination wedding clients
- A process for building your destination wedding business the right way (and avoiding the major pitfalls)
- The real scoop on the upsides and downsides of destination wedding planning
- An explanation of why you don’t have to be bilingual to do destination weddings
- A day-by-day, play-by-play outline for a good destination wedding
- Her #1 overall piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Kimberly’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Kimberly for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed