Wanna know the keys to planning hair and makeup services like an all-star?
Wanna make your hair and makeup vendors love you and sing your praises?
If so, then this podcast episode is for you!
Katie Cotton is the owner and lead artist at Cotton Rouge & Company, an award-winning hair and makeup services provider in Greenville, South Carolina. Her team consists of 25 artists, and they collectively do well over 500 weddings per year.
In this interview, Katie gives you valuable tips for planning hair and makeup services, which will help you standout as an A+ wedding planner!
By listening to this podcast episode, you will learn all of the following (and more):
- Concrete steps you can take to perfectly plan hair and makeup and to seriously impress your beauty services vendors
- The two secrets to Katie’s impressive success
- How to boost your wedding planning business by learning about the work of other vendors
- How your timelines can play a vital role in driving vendor referrals
- Katie’s #1 overall piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Katie’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Katie for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!