What if you could earn an extra few thousand dollars a month by creating new lines of revenue for your wedding planning business?
Wouldn’t it be great to have other steady streams of income during the months where wedding planning is slow?
If you answered “yes,” then this podcast episode is for you!
Debbie Orwat is the founder of Planner’s Lounge, a leading online community and resource for wedding planners. She has years of experience running a successful wedding planning business and coaching other planners to success.
In this interview, Debbie discusses 3 ways that you can add significant new lines of revenue to your planning business.
Here are some of the valuable points Debbie addresses:
- How you can stabilize and increase your cash flows by adding new lines of revenue
- What steps you should take to bring on associate planners the right way
- How to develop a coop wedding studio space that earns you income and builds your brand
- How to teach and market a course that brings you income
- How to launch and grow an email newsletter that brings you new clients
- Common mistakes you should absolutely avoid on your website
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding planners
To hear Debbie’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
The 4-Hour Workweek, by Tim Ferriss
The E-Myth Revisited, by Michael Gerber
Contagious: Why Things Catch On, by Jonah Merger
The Smart Passive Income Podcast
I want to say a special Thank You to Debbie for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!