For the second episode of our Wedding Industry Insider podcast, I had the privilege of interviewing Kristin Banta, one of the best planners in the business.
Her company, Kristin Banta Events, is based in Los Angeles, and they’ve done work this year in countries ranging from the U.S. and Singapore to China, Korea, and Brunei.
Kristin has earned a long list of awards as a top planner. She also has extensive experience in television (TNT, Bravo, Hallmark Channel) and as a keynote speaker at conferences throughout the nation.
In this interview, you’ll hear the inspiring story of how Kristin achieved her remarkable success through a combination of drive, strategic thinking, and persistence.
By listening to Kristin’s interview, you’ll also learn the following:
- How to strategically position yourself in the marketplace
- Why it’s essential to have a clear, consistent brand message
- How to think about leveraging media platforms to reach your targeted clientele
- How to approach the decision of going full time as a planner
- Kristin’s most valuable piece of advice for achieving success as a planner
To hear Kristin’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Kristin for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed