Are you eager to use AI to enhance your wedding planning business, or are you avoiding artificial intelligence altogether?
No matter where you are with AI, today’s episode is for you. We’re finally talking all about this technology and how it will affect the future of wedding planning.
We were looking for insight and advice about how wedding planners could use AI, so we turned to Steven Greitzer, a venture capitalist, wedding tech entrepreneur, and ceremony officiant. His company Provenance offers a way to deliver high-quality ceremonies, vows, and toast fit for the modern wedding (without it becoming a crazy burden to the wedding planner or a scramble the week of the wedding).
We start the podcast by discussing how Provenance can help planners offer a white-glove service while having better control over the speeches and ceremony at a wedding.
Then, we dive into everything AI. Steven has excellent advice for how wedding planners can begin utilizing this tool to free up more time for tasks that require a high-touch, personalized service. He’ll convince even the most resistant planners to embrace AI in small ways.
Steven’s unique position as a tech entrepreneur and wedding officiant means he has great insight for you. Here are some of our favorite parts of this interview:
- How wedding planners can present Provenance to their clients as a way to take the risk and hassle out of speeches and vows.
- Simple ways wedding planners can experiment with AI, even if you’ve been apprehensive or downright avoiding it.
- What he’s learned about customer service from world-famous CEOs, and how you can use those same principles in your small business.
- What wedding planners can learn about failure from a venture capitalist and tech developer.
- And, Steven’s #1 piece of advice for wedding professionals
We want to say a special thank you to Steven for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!