The direction of your business has likely changed over the years, but have you changed your goals?
Many wedding planners are still strategizing based on goals they made years ago. Or, based on other people’s goals.
It’s the New Year, and even if you’re not one to make resolutions, it’s the perfect time to evaluate your goals as a wedding entrepreneur.
This week on Wedding Industry Insider podcast, sales and business expert Sam Jacobson shares great ideas to ensure your strategy and sales flow align with a completely up-to-date, true-to-you set of goals.
Sam is the founder and co-owner of Ideaction Consulting, a firm offering business coaching, sales, marketing tools, and website copywriting for wedding pros who want to book high-quality (and high-paying) clients.
You’ll love Sam’s insight as both a business owner and a sales coach, but here are some of our favorite highlights from this great interview:
- How to work from a place of bliss, and the value in delegating tasks outside your genius zone
- How to create value for clients in your sales process
- The top 3 mistakes wedding pros make in their sales process (and how to fix them!)
- And, Sam’s number #1 Advice for wedding professionals
We want to say a special thank you to Sam for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
- Want personalized help from Sam’s team? Get 50% off a website audit here!
- Discover more Ideaction tools, services, and courses here.
- If you’re following along for Eddie’s book recommendations, check out Ray Dalio’s “Priciples” here.
- Questions? Get in touch with Sam or Eddie
- Access your free trial of timeline genius here.