Do you want to be tech-savvy with your business but aren’t sure where to start or how to upgrade?
If so, then this podcast episode is for you!
Nora Sheils and Elizabeth Sheils lead the teams of Bridal Bliss, and they co-founded Rock Paper Coin. Bridal Bliss is a top Northwest wedding planning firm, and Rock Paper Coin is an online platform that offers digital contracts, invoices, and payments.
Additionally, as the CEO of Bridal Bliss, Nora has nearly two decades of experience in the wedding industry and was recognized in Portland Business Journal’s “Forty under 40” in 2020. Elizabeth is an award-winning Senior Planner and the manager of the Seattle branch of Bridal Bliss.
In this episode, Nora and Elizabeth explain why being virtual is essential and how tech hacks can help. Specifically, they tell us the immediate steps you can take to streamline and upgrade routine business operations.
Here are some of the great points that Nora and Elizabeth discuss:
- The most important tips to be more productive with email
- The top tips for streamlining communication with your team
- Useful tips to increase client engagement
- The way that better tech helps you meet clients where they are
- Why you should take advantage of live one-on-one demos with software companies
- How you can use virtual communications to reflect your branding
- Their most valuable pieces of advice for wedding industry professionals
To hear Nora and Elizabeth’s interview, you can press the play button above. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
We want to say a special thank you to Nora and Elizabeth for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!