Over the past couple months, many of you have been working hard to reschedule weddings and events for your clients. We know this can be a complicated process, so we just launched Two New Features that will make your life easier and less stressful… 🙂
Check out the tutorial video and helpful tips below!
Scenario: Let’s say you started a timeline for one of your events, and it just got postponed… No problem! You can update your whole timeline in just a few seconds to reflect the new event date. Here’s how:
- In the Edit View for the affected timeline, change the event date in the header to the new desired date.
- Timeline Genius will ask if you want to shift all of the timeline items to be consistent with the new event date. Just say, “Yes.”
- You’re done. Go have a glass of wine and pat yourself on the back 😀
How to ‘Reactivate’ an Archived Timeline
Scenario: Let’s say one of your events got postponed, and the timeline went to your Archive (because the original event date is now in the past). In this situation, you now have a super-easy way to reactivate your timeline — i.e. to change it back from Archived to Active. Here’s how:
- Go to your Timeline Archive, and find the affected timeline.
- Click the reactivate icon.
- Enter a new event date.
- Click “Reactivate Timeline.”
- Watch the adorable Charlie Bit Me video to enjoy the time you just saved! 😀
If you want more information about these new features, or about handling postponed events, feel free to visit our Knowledge Base. You’ll find hundreds of helpful articles there. Also, feel free to email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.