If so, then this podcast episode is for you!
Alan has been dubbed “the leading international speaker and expert on the business of weddings and events.” He has over 25 years of experience in sales and marketing and more than 20 years experience in wedding-related marketing.
Brian has decades of experience in the wedding industry — as the owner of a multi-store one-stop shop for engaged couples and as vice president at a leading wholesale invitation brand. He’s written extensively for various industry publications and has been a featured speaker at conferences like Wedding MBA and WeddingWire World.
In this podcast episode, Alan and Brian provide concrete strategies and tactics for branding yourself as an expert and for positioning yourself within profitable niches. They also share a blueprint for what content should appear on your website.
Here are some of the specific points Alan and Brian address:
- Why it’s important to position yourself as an expert
- How to be a contributor without self-promoting
- How life experiences can contribute to your level of expertise
- The importance of creativity when establishing credibility
- Two key things to include on your website
- What audience your website copy should address
- How often you should be blogging
- Four ways you can include pricing on your site
- Their most valuable advice for wedding planners
To hear this value-packed interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
Thank You Alan and Brian for sharing your wisdom with all of us in the Timeline Genius community!