Wanna learn a new system for running your wedding business with dramatically increased efficiency?
If so, then this podcast episode is for you!
Vanessa Joy has been a NJ and NYC wedding photographer for the past 18 years. She’s earned five college degrees, as well as a PPA Photographic Craftsman degree. She started her business, Vanessa Joy Photography, in 2008 and has since developed a reputation for her creative talent and business skills. Vanessa has spoken at major industry events such as Wedding MBA, WeddingWire World, CreativeLIVE, The Wedding School, ShutterFest, Imaging USA Trade Show, and PPA-related conventions. She’s also hosted personal workshops and numerous small business and photography conventions around the world.
In this interview, Vanessa shares a step-by-step system that will help you work with dramatically increased efficiency. She also addresses valuable topics such as the following:
- The top 3 keys to her success
- How to outsource effectively and streamline your business
- How wedding planners can build successful relationships with their photographers
- What separates the great wedding planners from the rest of the pack
- Three book recommendations that will boost your success
- Her #1 overall piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Vanessa’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Vanessa for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!