For this episode of our Wedding Industry Insider podcast, I had the privilege of interviewing Ron Ben-Israel, chef/owner of one of the finest couture cake studios in the nation.
Ron established his flagship design studio and bakery, Ron Ben-Israel Cakes, in 1999 in Manhattan’s fashionable SoHo neighborhood. Over the years, his clientele has included esteemed individuals and many of New York’s premier hotels such as The St. Regis, The NY Palace, The Ritz-Carlton, The Waldorf-Astoria, The Four Seasons, and the Mandarin Oriental.
Ron has also been featured on television (the Food Network). And he teaches and speaks to audiences all around the world on topics related to weddings, cakes, and baking.
In this interview, you’ll hear the inspiring story of Ron’s unique path to success in the wedding industry. You’ll also hear Ron speak to the importance and value of staying true to yourself as a wedding professional.
By listening to this interview, you will learn all of the following (and more):
- Ron’s insights on what distinguishes great wedding planners from the rest of the pack
- Strategies for dealing with difficult clients
- How to plan cake cutting the right way
- The keys to building a successful relationship with your cake baker
- What specific steps you can take to nurture and build your creativity
- Ron’s #1 overall piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Ron’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Ron for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!