Wanna learn how to build A+ working relationships with invitation designers?
Wanna hear tips on business and design from a creative pioneer in the wedding and event industry?
If so, then this podcast episode is for you!
Christine Traulich is the owner of RedBliss Design, a premier invitation design company with offices in New Hampshire and New York City. In the 16 years she’s been in business, Christine has pioneered innovations like the silk invitation box, which spawned an entire industry trend. She’s done work for the likes of Oprah Winfrey, the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, and the Atlantis Hotel in Dubai. Her company also launched a tabletop collection, which has been picked up by Bergdorf Goodman.
In this interview, Christine shares concrete steps that wedding planners can take to make a stellar impression on invitation designers. She also shares general business advice for wedding industry professionals, addressing such topics as:
- How to build your business at each stage for the first 15 years
- Why wedding professionals should have a support group outside of the industry
- How to cultivate your creativity and design skills
- What separates the truly great wedding planners from the rest of the pack
- A simple tactic for balancing the near-term and long-term work for your business
- Her #1 overall piece of advice for wedding professionals
To hear Christine’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Christine for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!