As a wedding planner, it’s so easy to fall into a pattern of working really hard without making enough profit. Yet profit is the lifeblood of your company and a key source for your peace of mind.
In this podcast episode, celebrity wedding and event planner, author, coach, and national speaker, Marley Majcher, gives you a step-by-step system for gaining a firm, lasting handle on your profitability.
Marley is the CEO of The Party Goddess!, a nationally acclaimed full-service event planning and catering company. She’s produced events for celebrities like Pierce Brosnan, Sofia Vergara, Gwyneth Paltrow, and many more. Her savvy style and business sense have earned her appearances on numerous major networks ranging from Fox Business and MSNBC to ABC and CBS.
In this interview, Marley shares all of the following (and more):
- A detailed system for increasing the profitability of your planning business
- Her inspiring story of overcoming major adversity to achieve major success
- How to iteratively drive up your efficiency (and your profitability with it)
- How to achieve the confidence and peace of mind that come with profitability
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding planners
To hear Marley’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
Resource mentioned in this episode:
But Are You Making Any Money? – By Marley Majcher
I want to say a special Thank You to Marley for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!