What if you could achieve breakthrough success as a wedding planner by changing one key aspect of your business?
In this podcast episode, renowned wedding and event designer, Sasha Souza, reveals how a critical change in her business model paved the way for her exceptional success.
Sasha is an accomplished professional whose resume includes numerous TV appearances, international speaking engagements, an Independent Publisher Book Award, and hundreds of impeccably executed events. She’s earned accolades like Modern Bride Magazine Top 25 Trendsetters, 3 ILEA Westies, Event Solutions Designer of the Year, and the Special Events Magazine Best Dining Tabletop Award.
In this interview, Sasha takes you through the key points of her career and shares the winning strategies and tactics she used to succeed.
Here are some of the valuable points Sasha addresses:
- How the right business model can transform your company and position you for success
- How to develop a confident mindset
- How to strategically choose a name for your planning company
- One priceless lesson you can learn from a major setback she faced
- How you can take your event design skills to the next level
- Her #1 piece of advice for wedding planners
To hear Sasha’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Sasha for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!