Do you want to know what it takes to reach the top levels of success as a wedding planner?
If so, then this podcast episode is for you!
Donnie Brown is a Dallas-based celebrity wedding planner well known for his role on the hit TV series, Whose Wedding Is It Anyway? He’s also known for his appearances in numerous other TV shows and magazines ranging from US Weekly to Glamour. Simply put, Donnie is one of our industry’s most experienced and charismatic figures.
In this interview, Donnie reflects on his career and shares the secrets behind his remarkable success.
Here are some of the valuable points Donnie addresses:
- The two driving factors responsible for his success
- One critical thing you might need to change in order to book higher-budget weddings
- The importance of not expecting overnight success
- Managing work/life balance while striving for the top
- Whether there’s sexism in the wedding industry making it harder for women to reach the top
- His number one piece of advice for all wedding planners
To hear Donnie’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Donnie for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!