If you’re a wedding planner, then your ability to build and manage relationships with your clients is one of the most important factors in determining your success.
In this podcast episode, event planner, author, national speaker, and business consultant, Susan Southerland, gives in-depth strategies for working with your clients — focusing especially on the most difficult ones.
Susan is the president of Just Events! Group, Inc., a full-service event planning company with offices in Orlando, Florida. In her 25+ years as a wedding industry professional, she’s planned thousands of weddings, and now she helps other vendors achieve the same success.
By listening to this interview, you’ll learn the following:
- Concrete strategies for handling your most difficult clients
- How to balance your desire to please clients with your right to job enjoyment
- 3 key factors to consider when selling to Millennials
- How to know whether to treat workers as employees or independent contractors
- Susan’s #1 piece of advice for achieving success as a wedding planner
To hear Susan’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Susan’s Professional Website
The Susan Southerland Secret: Personality Marketing to Today’s Bride
Complete Wedding Budget Guide for Wedding Planners
How to Win Friends and Influence People
I want to say a special Thank You to Susan for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!