As a wedding professional today, you have so many marketing tools and tactics at your disposal that you may feel overwhelmed… What you need is a marketing framework that will let you execute the right tactics in the right way.
Enter Christie Osborne!
Christie is a wedding industry thought leader with experience ranging from bootstrapping a successful wedding blog (Mountainside Bride) to managing seven-figure marketing budgets. She’s also the Director of Marketing for Aisle Society, an innovative consortium of wedding blogs.
In this podcast episode, Christie not only gives you a strategic marketing framework, she also shows you how to apply vital technical concepts.
If you’re running your own business as a wedding professional, you’ll benefit tremendously from understanding concepts like marketing funnels, lead magnets, drip campaigns, buying signals, customer personas, MVPs, and search engine algorithms.
These concepts may sound complex, but Christie breaks them down and shows how you can easily apply them to supercharge your business!
If you listen to this interview, you’ll learn all of the following (and more):
- Why it’s crucial to create your ideal customer persona and the exact steps for doing it
- How to structure your marketing tactics around 4 key stages of the wedding planning process
- How to capture more leads from your ideal client
- How to convert your leads into bookings using basic email marketing tactics
- The 2 biggest mistakes Christie sees planners repeatedly make in their marketing
- 1 simple marketing hack that can dramatically improve your business
To hear Christie’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Free strategy session signup
Marketing ROI Roadmap Course
Managing social media channels with categories
How to tell if your ideal client really exists
The Wedding Report
I want to say a special Thank You to Christie for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!