I’m so excited to announce the launch of our Wedding Industry Insider podcast!
In this first episode, I had the privilege of interviewing Angela Proffitt, a celebrity wedding planner, entrepreneur, and productivity coach based in Nashville, Tennessee.
If you’re a wedding planner, and you’re looking for ways to build your business, you’re going to love this interview!
When it comes to understanding marketing, business, and technology, Angela has a level of combined expertise that I’ve rarely found in our industry. And in this interview, she shares that expertise and gives you actionable ways to improve your planning business.
If you listen to this interview, you’ll learn all of the following (and more):
- Six essential ways to take your planning company to the next level
- Why communication is a crucial aspect of the planning business
- How you can use personality profiling to get more clients and give them better service
- Three apps you should start using immediately (if you’re not already using them)
- Two books you should read ASAP if you’re running your own planning business
To hear Angela’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Angela for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!