If you’re a wedding planner, then your marketing efforts should rely heavily on the strategic use of media… In today’s world, images and videos are the primary tools for telling your story and showing potential clients the types of experiences you create.
In this interview, Julie Albaugh, one of the media masters of the wedding industry, shares her insights and strategies for leveraging media in marketing. She also gives an in-depth look at the upcoming Wedding Market Summit, a conference she’s organizing to let wedding professionals explore the latest in WedTech.
Julie is the Editor of WeddingMarketNews.com and host of the #WeddingMarket chat on Twitter. Some of her #weddingmarket guests have included Cake Boss, Disney Weddings, Preston Bailey, Colin Cowie, David Tutera, Randy Feoli, Sharon Sacks, Sandals, The Knot, and WeddingWire. Wedding Market earned the #3 spot on Wed Biz Media’s list of the top 10 social media influencers in the wedding industry. And the #weddingmarket hashtag has a Tweet reach between 2 and 28 million people each week.
By listening to this interview, you will learn all of the following (and more):
- How your marketing can benefit tremendously if you build the right relationships with the right photographers and videographers
- How to take advantage of a special deal to attend the Wedding Market Summit for free!
- The key lessons Julie learned from her frequent dealings with industry leaders like Preston Bailey, Colin Cowie, David Tutera, etc.
- Julie’s #1 tip for planners who want to use social media effectively
- Why you should invest some time to learn how to take high-quality photos and videos on your phone
- Julie’s #1 overall piece of advice for wedding planners
To hear Julie’s interview, you can press the play button below. And be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
I want to say a special Thank You to Julie for sharing these insights with our Timeline Genius community.
Please take this information, act on it, and carry on the journey toward fulfilling your dreams!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Android |